Friday, July 1, 2011

Seba Med Liquid Face & Body Wash sold in Johor Bahru

My friend told me that she just bought Seba Med Liquid Face & Body Wash in a pharmacy in Johor Bahru. She told me that the price is lower than which she could have paid in Singapore. She said that it is because there is a twin pack offer promotion of this product in Johor Bahru. Personally I do not use this product but I know it is quite popular among ladies.




I took a look at the box packaging of Seba Med Liquid Face & Body Wash and it is made in Germany. It states that it is formulated for people with sensitive and problematic skins; contains vitamins and protects the skin from dehyderation. No wonder so many ladies are buying this product. Anyway if this product is a value buy during promotion at Johor Bahru, just pick one up if you are using it.