Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Almond Powder Beverage in Malaysia

I bought a tin of almond powder beverage from a shop in Johor Bahru. The name of this beverage is called BKC Almond Powder. It is suitable for those who are vegetarians. Almonds are known to be good for lowering cholesterol and reduce heart attacks. It contains lots of nutrients that such as calcium and magnesium which are required for strong bones.




This BKC Almond Powder does contained added sugar and non diary creamer. I have also bought Almond powder that contains 100% pure almond. The reason why I buy BKC Almond powder is because it is easy to prepare and serve to my friends when they are in my home. All you need to do is to scoop up 3 or 4 spoonful of almond powder from the tin, add hot water and it is ready to drink. Another reason is that not every one can accustomed to drinking 100% pure almond drink - because the smell of almond is really strong.




The taste of BKC Almond powder is nice. The smell and taste of almond is there when you drink it but it is not strong - so it is suitable for most people. By the way, one of my friend told me that she drinks almond beverage every day when she is down with flu. According to her, the Chinese physician told her that almond drink helps to reduce phlegm and cough. Anyway, it is a nutritious beverage to me, so I normally drink it daily.