Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kluang Rail Coffee in Johor Bahru

There is a nice place to sit back, relax and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea with crispy toasted butter bread. The small cafe is called the Kluang Rail Coffee in Kotaraya mall in Johor Bahru. This is really one of my favorite place to enjoy tea and butter toast bread. If you are planning to go there on a weekend, be prepared to wait for a empty table; because most of the time it is very crowded.



I normally visit Kluang Rail Coffee store on weekdays so that I can find a nice place to sit, do nothing and just enjoy my cup of tea. I seldom drink coffee, so I am not able to assess the quality of the coffee sold at this place. But I can tell you that the tea is nice and the butter toast bread is super. Also there are many coffee drinkers there enjoying their fresh brewed coffee.  This place also sell other food such as rice and noodles. If I can remember correctly it also sell peanut butter toast bread - I have not try it yet.



Kotaraya mall is about 15 minutes walk away from the Johor Bahru Immigration and Customs checkpoint. The Kluang Rail Coffee is located at the annex of the Kotaraya Mall. If you are not sure, just ask the security guard or anyone in the building for assistance. I do not liked going to those branded coffee outlets commonly found in the malls, these coffee joints simply cannot made delicious and crispy butter or kaya toast bread.



I do hope that the Kluang Rail Coffee could expand this current outlet. There is too little tables and seats available. If you want to try other food, there are also a few food outlets in this mall and the Puteri Pacific Hotel is just nearby, if you are keen in having buffet lunch.