Monday, May 23, 2011

Penang Food - Ghee Hiang Babies Mascot

Here is a mascot of a famous food product manufacturer in Penang. The name of the company is Ghee Hiang. The sesame oil that are produced from this company is well known for its quality. Besides sesame oil, the company also produces traditional Chinese cookies, pastries and coffee. I am not going to write about their products here. What I want to show is their mascot which is the Ghee Hiang Babies.
.



I think the Ghee Hiang Babies have attracted my attention while I was walking at a mall in Kuala Lumpur. That is what a good mascot must do - attract attention. In this respect, the Ghee Hiang Babies certainly have passed this test. What I liked about their mascot is that these mascots always has a very cheerful/ playful and energetic appearance. If you see their mascot, then the store is just around the corner.

.


.

I took a glimpse at their store that day; but didn't have time to browse through their products as I have an appointment to keep. But certainly their mascots have brighten up my day. I will make a point to try out their pastries products when I am back in Kuala Lumpur later this year.