Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Grilled Fish Meal at Cheap Price | Johor Bahru

   I was in TESCO Extra mall in Johor Bahru and it was almost lunch time. I was asking myself - what to have for lunch? Strolling on this large mall, I saw the usual fast food chains selling burgers, pizzas and fried chicken. I wanted to try something different and so I walked to the food court.



 


   At the food court, there were the usual Malay and Chinese food available - mee goreng, mee soup, chicken rice, Malay nasi padang, etc. At a stall that sells fried chicken and burgers, I saw that it is also selling grilled fish. So I order the grilled fish; and the stall assistant told me that I have to pay first and come back in 15 minutes to collect my food.


 


   When I collected my order, I saw that it comes with  two pieces of fish meat, coleslaw, fries and slices of cucumber and tomato. The barbecue gravy was poured on top of the fish meat. The meat was tender and soft, and the fries was crispy. I enjoy the meal and the portion served was sufficient for me. The cost of this meal was approx. US$3-50. Now that was a very reasonable price meal. And I will be coming back to order Grilled Fish again when I am back in Johor Bahru. You can also order this meal from the City Square mall.

   For photos, blogs and videos on Johor Bahru and Singapore, you can visit our website at -

       ImageSingapore.com