Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My stay in Dorsett Hotel | Johor Bahru

   Dorsett hotel in Johor Bahru is a special hotel. I say that it is special because it is in fact a condominium that has been converted into a hotel. This hotel has intergrated itself in a unique way as a part of the condominium development. My stay in this hotel has been a pleasant experience - in fact relaxing as well.





   This hotel is not in the city center of Johor Bahru. In fact you have to take about 20 minutes ride in a car/taxi from the city before you can arrive in this hotel. When I was there, I saw that the reception area were crowded with visitors like me, awaiting to check in. I was staying in the Suite King room, and it is definitely a comfortable room to stay. It has all the things that you need - 2 LCD TVs, a fridge,  2 shower rooms, a safe deposit box, even a ironing board, iron and hair dryer. The room has a balcony which gives you a clear view of its peaceful surroundings. If you like to read my detailed blog on Dorsett hotel, click the link below:-

        Suite King room at Dorsett Hotel Johor Bahru

  
   For blogs, videos and photos of Johor Bahru and Singapore, you can visit our website at -

      ImageSingapore.com