Monday, September 21, 2009

Nutritious Mushroom Soup

   I love eating mushrooms. It is a very healthy food with lots of minerals and vitamins. Mushrooms have been highly regarded by Asians as a tonic food. Nowadays even health companies are cashing in on this growing demand by selling Mushroom tonic pills.  Personally, I will not buy the mushroom pills because I can enjoy eating fresh mushrooms almost every day.





   Mushrooms are very easy to prepare. Normally I would cook it by boiling ( soup) or frying it with other vegetables. Fresh, mushrooms contains high water content, so you do not have to cook it for too long. When you are cooking a pot of mushroom soup, you can add in the fresh mushroom last into the pot. I normally buy oyster or abalone mushrooms for making soup.

   I have written a blog on mushroom soup in my blog at Indonesiapics.com. If you are keen in finding out more, just click the link below:-


        Mushroom Soup / Bakso Jamur


   For more information on food, and about Malaysia and Singapore, you can go to our website at :-

      ImageSingapore.com